Our Creative Apprenticeship Masterclass programme, covers the following:
- Creative Workshops led by industry professionals
- Opportunity to develop your employability skills (CV writing, creating a portfolio/website, Interview skills and many more)
- Gain practical experience
- Presenting your work into front of an industry panel
- Working on a live creative project in your area of choice:
- Media – Editing, filming short videos for social media/marketing campaigns, designing flyers and logos, taking pictures for the campaign.
- Marketing – Creating marketing and social media strategies, pitching and promoting campaigns, turning your creative ideas into real life content.
- Events – Coming up with creative and innovative ideas for an event, organising a venue, artist performances, catering and decorations. Working to a client brief
- VFX – Using creative ideas and concepts for Illustrations and Animations, Editing and work closely with the Content creators and Marketing teams.
Enrolment is now open, please call 020 3873 5800 to speak to a member of our admissions team.
- 19+ (19 before the 31 August 2019)
- In receipt of benefits
- Resident in the UK or EU country for at least 3 years
||Course entry requirements:
Course duration and start date:
4-week programme, consisting of 2-weeks facilitator led masterclass workshops and 2 weeks of independent project work. Presentation to showcase your work to a panel of industry professionals with an opportunity to network and build contacts.
What qualification(s) will I receive?
- OCR Certificate in Functional Skills English
At Big Creative Education, we pride ourselves on offering support to all of our learners throughout their programme.
We have a number of learners who have a range of support needs from specific learning difficulties, or autistic spectrum disorders to mental health conditions, amongst others. If you currently have a valid Education and Health Care Plan or a Learning Difficulty Assessment (LDA), you will be entitled to government funded support from your local authority to ensure we help you achieve the best from your learning.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of learning support, please do not hesitate to contact Lauren (Entry Level to Level 2) or Shayne (Level 3) on 020 8498 3300.
All of our courses are vocational which means they are designed to compliment learners with a visual and kinaesthetic learning style.
As a result, you will be assessed via a range of both practical and written assignments.
Once you have submitted your application online, you will be contacted via post and email with an interview appointment. Our interview evenings happen on a monthly basis so you will never wait more than 30 days for an appointment.
Your interview is an opportunity for you to showcase and discuss your creative skill set with our industry professional tutors. We actively encourage applicants to attend their interviews with either a portfolio of work (if you have it) or an audition piece (if you’re applying for Music Performance or Performing Arts).
At the end of your interview you will receive a conditional offer for September subject to achieving the entry criteria. This will also be confirmed in writing so you have something to keep as a reminder.